Untours Cafe

we are visiting during the month of sept and staying at bertholiet and wondered if anyone had used that apartment for your visit. any suggestions for local cafes, food shopping? best bread? cheese? wine? nearest outdoor market? we would appreciate any comments, ideas, thoughts.......................thanks

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pat! I haven't stayed at the Berthollet, though I've visited it this past winter. The Berthollet is really close to the rue Mouffetard, which is a great market street in Paris. I don't know if this is still the case, but the Cafe Mouffetard used to serve a marvelous brioche. On the rue Monge, you'll find Le Boulanger de Monge, one of the most reputable bakeries in Paris. There's often a line, but it's worth visiting to try their bread. For a great wine store/restaurant, look up Les Papilles on rue Gay-Lussac. Have a great trip!

Best,

Lotta
thanks lotta every little bit helps. with the dollar we may only be eating bread

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2019   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service