Untours Cafe

Don Mitchell put up a wonderful photo album ( http://bit.ly/dBzIio ) on the Untours Cafe a while back called Oberland easy hikes. Do you have an easy hike you have discovered? His faves in Switzerland were: The Niederhorn on Lake Thun, Lauterbrunnen Valley,Hike from Murren to Winteregg, or all the way to Grutschalp, Hike from Kleine Scheidegg to Wengernalp (more here).  What's your favorite easy hike? (In Untour lands, or anywhere?)

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The part of the South Ramp from Ausserberg to Eggerberg. Beautiful, cultural, flowers, views, caves and variety.
Berg Eltz in the Mosel Valley region of Germany.
I'm sure that many have chosen the same easy hike...the photo above must be taken from the "Grandmother's Walk", Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg. My husband and I have walked this one each of the 4 times we've been to Switzerland, and I re-live it in my photo album often! I hope for another several trips to the Heartland and Oberland. We also like the walk from Murren to Grutschalp, always stopping at Winteregg for an eiscoffee!

Not an easy hike, but a spectacular one, is the Creme de la Creme. But, oh how I miss the lovely chair lift ride down to Melchsee Frutt! Will it ever be rebuilt?

RSS

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2014   Created by Untours.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service