Untours Cafe

Hi all,

I have booked two weeks in early September in the Le Chuise 5 property in Tuscany. I am think about perhaps a train to Florence for a couple of days, returning after dark, a day or two driving to the coast and drives to many of the towns that will make good day trips. I would very much appreciate any tips and destination locations as a first time visitor to Europe.

Thank you,

Gary 

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have stayed at Le Chuise for two Untours.  It is a beautiful setting for your stay in Tuscany.Untours will give you a guide book offering suggestions for towns and places to visit.  Their suggestions are excellent.  You will be able to take the train to Florence at the station in Buenconvento  Last year we took the very short trip to Merlo.  What a hidden treasure. You will love it.  We have wonderful memories of Tuscany and Le Chuise.  Feel free to email at: wwrphoto@aol.com if you like.

Thanks so much Wendell. It will be our first time in Europe so all tips and encouragement are welcome.

Gary

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2017   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service