Untours Cafe

Which is the cheaper way to purchase some to start our trip?  Triple A, etc.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Views: 1712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lyn.  Can you tell me about "legs bags"?

Thanks!

Are you in the US?  One can buy leg bags - a bag with two velcro "belts" which we wear around our lower legs- in nearly any travel section of a large store.  I think we bought these in Target- but I will not swear to it.  I know you can get them online.  We have taken multiple trips with our bags in place ---with the foreign currency-- and no one in the airport security has ever detected it.  As I said, when we rent apts, most want the cash up front when we check in.  Most ATMs will not allow that much cash in one transaction.  Yes, we bring back as much leftover cash as we have at the end of the last trip, but on our next trip we usually stay 7 or 8 days in our first overseas destination.

Yes, I'm in California.  I've always worn a money belt, but didn't know about leg belts.  Love the idea.

Thanks for the great info.  

Stay away from AAA, and bank, etc.  Advertise locally to get some starter funds. If not, then stop at the arrival airport ATM and load up ------ you can get enough for your stay with just one withdrawal ---- and then keep it safely tucked away! 

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2018   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service