Untours Cafe

I usually check the members tab first on the Untours Cafe to see if anyone new has joined. I've noticed that when I am online a green dot and "Online" are visible under my photo. This has also been visible under some other photos, like Marilee, Kim or Powen. I assume then that this means the person is online at the Cafe site at that moment.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup that's what it means! I'm not sure of how it works exactly with detecting who is online. It's pretty neat though!
Is there a way to know all the people who are onliine at one time without scrolling through the entire list of members?
I haven't found a way yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do.
I noticed the same thing when I checked new members also, glad Bill brought to the attention of
the Untourscafe staff.
I think we could probably put a chat widget on the cafe so that if you were on we could do live IM, but I am not sure we need it. What do others think?
What is "IM" ?
Instant messaging! sort of like Live email....it's what El and I do on Skype when our mikes don't work...that little typing gizmo that goes with it. (teenagers do it 24 hours a day now!)
Sounds like a good idea - after seeing who is on to be able to talk or text with them..............

RSS

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2017   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service