Untours Cafe

Soup to Nuts (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Untours New Ask a Local expert

Hello all, we used the services of Vicki-Marie in Paris to tour the Chateau Vincennes. It was a great experience to have someone so familia…

Started by Deborah and Donald Wise

5 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Rosann Hickey

Your opinion of Untours

I am considering using Untours for a vacation to Italy this year. Would love to hear others' experiences with the company. Are they reliabl…

Started by Jo

8 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Vance Roy

trip logs

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know we have posted trip logs of Paris, Rome and Florence on our page if anyone is interested.

Started by Deborah and Donald Wise

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Linda Paplinski

Swiss Ticino Untour

This will be our first Untour. We have booked September for two weeks. However, we are taking a Viking Cruise the previous week from Avigno…

Started by Deanna Streit

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Deanna Streit

Amusing examination of International Electrical Plugs

The link below points to an amusing and biased examination of International Electrical Plugs, i.e., which country's standard is the best. E…

Started by Edward

1 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Brian

Anyone can suggest a car hire?

My friend and I are planning for a trip to Malaga these holidays. We have been saving money for our Malaga travel. I hope we cam also find…

Started by khatrineluz

0 Sep 10, 2009

Tenerife climate?

Is there possibility that climat Tenerife will be good next month since many said its raining time now and people should know some safety m…

Started by khatrineluz

0 Aug 4, 2009

Where are you going this year?

We've sent a simple survey to everyone on the Cafe, so that we can make a map with little Untourist markers all over the world. But if you…

Started by Marilee Taussig

6 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Deborah and Donald Wise

Berit

Poor Albert. The two were so close. What I remember: Albert would be so intent on formulating grammatical perfect En glish and get a headac…

Started by Sigrid Washington

0 May 28, 2009

Fond Memories of Berit

Going back as far as Meiringen, 1st UNTOUR, in '76 when I first met her and her husband, Albert, continuing 6 additional trips to Bernese O…

Started by Bill Schotanus

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2017   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service