Untours Cafe

Soup to Nuts (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sharing an apartment on an untour

I'm a travel junky! Have done my traveling both with and without partners.  I am now looking for someone to share an apartment with, to cut…

Started by Theresa Olson

5 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Theresa Olson

house sitting?

I am wondering if anyone of the Untours Cafe members, have ever returned to a destination visited by Untours, as a housesitter?

Started by Connie Tresize

0 Jun 11, 2011

share an apartment

I hope to find someone who is willing to share an apartment - largely because the cost is so great if I go alone.  However, if it turned ou…

Started by sheila margo lawson

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by sheila margo lawson

What's Your Favorite Easy HIke?

Don Mitchell put up a wonderful photo album ( http://bit.ly/dBzIio ) on the Untours Cafe a while back called Oberland easy hikes. Do you ha…

Started by Marilee Taussig

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Madalynn Schmidt

Alsace, France

We want to visit Alsace in 2011.  What is the best time of year, we are thinking of Sept.  Also, appreciate any suggestions as to accommoda…

Started by Betty Johnson Barton

0 Sep 6, 2010

Our memories of Berit

[POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE BY CLICKING THE LINK "Our Memories of Berit" if you are on the main page. After clicking the link you will see a s…

37 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Marilee Taussig

Change my photo

Marilee tried to help me, but it didn't work.  I have a better photo of me that I want to use to replace my current one. Nothing that I kno…

Started by Lynanne Guynn

9 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Lynanne Guynn

Learning Italian

My husband and I are going to Tuscany in May. I would love to learn a little of the language...but the Rosetta Stone programs are so expens…

Started by Crystal "Crissy" Maynard

5 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Russell Crum

Why not Portugal??

My wife has long wanted to visit Portugal, and we feel that an UnTour would be the best way to enjoy it. However, UnTours does not offer a…

Started by Edward

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Amy G

The European seasons and your favorite foods

This month's Eurozine features some of the yummiest and most evanecent of delights  --certain foods and the seasons in which they are at th…

0 Apr 28, 2010

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2017   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service