Untours Cafe

Soup to Nuts (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions for going to the Cinque Terre

We will be in Tuscany North, Calci in October. We are planning an overnight to Vernazzia in the Cinque Terre. We are interested in suggesti…

Started by Patricia and Jay Edie

2 Aug 2, 2007
Reply by Kim Paschen

Rhineland Advice

Hi untourists, We will be heading to the Rhineland for our first visit in about six weeks. There is a wealth of information, but I'm wonder…

Started by Sue PVE

2 Aug 1, 2007
Reply by Sue PVE

UPS Deliveries -- Are we the only ones?

Yesterday afternoon, our garage door was wide open. We were working on the side of the house. We could see the road and driveway in front o…

Started by Eleanor - 'El'

3 Jul 28, 2007
Reply by Pete and Maggie Haggart

Silly contests anyone?

I am probably getting way ahead of myself, or just a little giddy from the fun of looking at all the pictures, but it occurs to me that we…

Started by Marilee Taussig

12 Jul 26, 2007
Reply by Kim

Language Learning Tips

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time setting aside time each day studying a foreign language for a future trip. I know a…

Started by Bill Kover

4 Jul 19, 2007
Reply by Bill Kover

Completely off-topic but REALLY funny: Useless, annoying dude wins gold medal at Cannes

Check out this video on --- well I will let you decide what it about -- not what it appears to be about. It's title is: Useless, annoying d…

Started by Marilee Taussig

2 Jul 11, 2007
Reply by Marlene Hench

A Funny Story by Hal

Hal asked me to post this funny incident. Lizabeth Von Moos is one of the best land ladies in all of Europe. Several clients will only go t…

Started by Jean and Fred Agneta

4 Jul 11, 2007
Reply by Kim Paschen

Blindekuh (Blind Cow) Menu

Bob, We thoroughly had enjoyed the luncheon experience at the Blindekuh (Blind Cow) Restaurant located in Zurich. Francy Douglas-Breon (Swi…

Started by Eleanor - 'El'

8 Jul 7, 2007
Reply by Eleanor - 'El'

Bringing the family to France

Perhaps this is better placed in the blog, however there is a question imbedded in this message. Martha and I are celebrating our 50th Anni…

Started by Dave Kissinger

2 Jun 30, 2007
Reply by Kim Paschen

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2017   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service