Untours Cafe

Books, Guides & Movies (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tuscany/Amalfi May 2015

We are Untouring the last 2 weeks of May.  Any other untourists out there on the sampler?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  This is o…

Started by Gina Cooper Johnson

0 Jan 23, 2015

ISTANBUL

My husband and I hope to go to Istanbul in May, and would love to hear from others who have visited Istanbul.  We've well-traveled, but thi…

Started by Sharron Kenney

0 Jan 12, 2015

Venice

My wife and I are considering Venice next September.  Has anyone stayed in one of Untour's properties that they either love or would avoid&…

Started by Bill Dix

1 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Susan Umberger

Florence-Venice

We are spending a week in Florence and Venice this September. Anyone have suggestions as to purchasing passes to all important museums and…

Started by Steve Aylward

6 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Pete and Maggie Haggart

Switzerland Untour for 2 weeks

I'm planning to use Untours for a 2 week trip to Switzerland.  Would anyone recommend staying in the same place for the 2 weeks, or doing a…

Started by Susan Eakin

2 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Susan Eakin

Vatican

I'm booking a Vatican tour --one of their tours that includes Vatican museums , Raphael rooms and St. Peters Basilica. Can you tell me abou…

Started by Phil Crittenden

0 Aug 19, 2013

Euros!

Which is the cheaper way to purchase some to start our trip?  Triple A, etc.   Thank you for your time and consideration.

Started by Fred Bottini

16 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Joseph Wood

Untours for individuals with mobility issues

Do you know of any Untour opportunities for people who have mobility issues and uses mobility scooters?

Started by Chandra Majumdar

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Chandra Majumdar

Converter or just 2-pronged plug for iPad and iPod in Italy?

I have the two-pronged plug. Do I need anything else to charge my iPad mini or my iPod in Italy? Thanks, karen

Started by Karen Susman

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by Nancy Gongloff

wi-fi in German Rhine Village

Can we expect  to find any wi-fi hotspots in any of the Rhine Villages in Germany.   We will be staying in Oberwesel (Weiler), and our land…

Started by Eric and Sue

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Cathrin Baumbach

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2018   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service