Untours Cafe

Questions about Untours (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where have you dreamed of living?

If we missed someplace, or you have a different spot on the globe you've dreamed of living, tell us here (and tell us why you picked the on…

Started by Marilee Taussig

17 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Ron Covell

Travel with Kids

I'd like to travel somewhere with my 9 and 10 year old children. My husband has never traveled to Europe and I wanted to go somewhere he wo…

Started by Michelle

11 May 7, 2013
Reply by Nancy Gongloff

A Boat Ride on the Seine: Tourist Trap or Heaven on Earth?

Today, one of our favorite customers (the MIlls) asked another of our favorite customers (the Kovers) about the famous boat rides along t…

9 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by William Parnell

Holland in June, with two granddaughters, 10 and 12....do you have any suggestions for Pat Seddon

Here's what Pat said:  (how can you not help those two ADORABLE girls have the time of their life with their grandma?) "I have a one week…

17 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Kathy Raines

Travel Insurance --

My question about Travel Insurance was supposed to go under "Questions about Untours" - but the category is not listed for my choices. Coul…

Started by Chris Erickson

0 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by marjorie hirsch

Amalfi Coast

I'm visiting Ravello this spring with a villa full of women "of a certain age" -- any tips for transportation or dining?

Started by Deb Vanneman

1 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Pat & Tom Low

Warm Weather, Beaches, and Kids

This past summer my family travelled to the Swiss Heartland. My wife and I, along with our two kids, loved the trip. I have promised my fam…

Started by Tom Haas

1 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Powen Shiah

Jungfraujoch / Locarno

I hope I'm in the right place now and doing this correctly. I really feel like a dummy ... I'm sure this isn't as difficult as I'm making i…

Started by Tommie

6 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Skip & Fran Ryder

Railroad museum

We visited the Ralroad Museum in Interlaken. It was not a freebee on our pass (cost 10 CHF) but worth every penny. It isn't widely advertis…

Started by Mary jo Jacobs

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Powen Shiah

Swiss Heartland

We are going to be staying at the Chalet Margrit in Meiringen Sept 10 on. Anyone stay there who has advice? Cafe or bakery recommendations?…

Started by Shari

2 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Edward

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2019   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service